How To Earn And Maintain Your Top Rated Seller Status
The benefits of being Top Rated Seller on eBay
The benefits of being Top Rated Seller on eBay are a lot. Let’s start with traffic. If you become a top-rated seller, eBay will know you are a good and responsible seller and will send you more traffic. This will increase your sales for sure. You will be able to qualify for Top Rated Plus listings which means that if you offer same or 1 business day handling time and 30 or longer day free returns, you will get TRS badge displayed on your listings which is making your customers feel more safely through the transaction. This TRS badge will boost the confidence of the buyer’s and your credibility as a seller.
How to become a Top-Rated Seller on eBay?
To become a Top Rated Seller on eBay you must maintain a few key metrics. It won’t be enough just to dream about it, but you will have to work about it. I will explain now.
If you don’t send the items within your handling time or they are delivered after the estimated date of delivery, eBay will consider
that the shipment is late. The late shipments have to be less than or equal to 3% of your transactions for the last three months.
Cases closed without seller resolution:
If you want the TRS badge you have to maintain no more than 0.3% of your total transactions for the last three months. This also includes the “Item not as described” cases and “Item not received” as well.
Cancellations for being OOS(out of stock):
These OOS orders canceled have to be no more than 0.5% of your total transactions for the last three months.
As we already know, you are required and have to upload valid tracking numbers for all of your transactions within the handling time that you promised. eBay counts the valid trackings after the scan from the carrier. 95% of your sales should meet these requirements to become Top Rated Seller on eBay.
You can check this evaluation for your account from your seller’s Hub. eBay updates these statistics on every 20th of each month. You have to keep an eye on it. It’s very important for your business. These statistics are for the last three months.
Here are a few more requirements:
- Been active for at least 90 days
- At least 100 or more transactions with a minimum of $1000 in sales (US buyers only) over the last 12 months
- Adhere to eBay’s selling practices policy
If you need the help of your journey becoming a Top Rated Seller on eBay – we are here!
How can Web Seller Guru help you?
Tracks price and stock availability in your suppliers every 1 hour and updates automatically on eBay so you won’t sell items that are out of stock anymore and you will decrease your defective rate.
- Checks prices in suppliers on every one hour
- Checks stock availability in suppliers every one hour
- Updates price on eBay in case of a change in the supplier’s price using pre-set formula, fully customizable by the user!
- Changes the price by chosen by the user percentage in case of out of the stock product!
- Go to check wich supplier we support Supplier list
Automatically moves the price up to and down to bring more activity into your eBay profile so you won’t cancel any orders anymore, because of an increased supplier price.
- Increases the price of all products by a pre-set by the user amount every 3 hours
- Decreases the price of all products by a pre-set by the user amount every 3 hours
- Full control over which of your listings to use the service
The inventory management system that helps you manage the product quantities in your store.
- Manage the quantities all from one place
- Last one feature – create scarcity by putting the display of your products to “Last one”
- Auto relist feature – relist your products after a sale is made automatically
- Choose quantity buyers to see on your products even if you have more at the moment
We offer more features and automation so go and start your Free Trial NOW.